On line sessions
Julie Elizabeth Hypnotherapy (JEH) has continued to see clients online via Zoom during the pandemic. Research has shown that you are able to gain all the benefits from talking therapy either online or in person.
When restrictions are lifted you are welcome to still book online sessions if this is convenient for you.
Face to face sessions
Physical sessions will only commence when JEH has been advised by the governing body Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and her insurance provider that it is safe to commence. JEH will also abide by any stipulations they implement.
- Prior to booking a session, Julie will contact the client to answer any questions they may have and ask if they are from a vulnerable group (as described by the government)
- 24hrs prior to each session, Julie will contact the client by email to enquire if they or any of their household had experienced any Covid-19 symptoms, any reply would need to be in writing and the session cannot commence without this.
- There are no cancellation charges, if cancelling in relation to illness.
- Julie will inform the client prior to any session if she or any of her family have had Covid-19 symptoms and will cancel the session.
- As the client will be spending more than 15 minutes with Julie, they will need to give consent that their details could be given in relation to the UK Government’s Trace and Test system. If required only the client’s details would be given but the reason would remain confidential and would not be shared.
- JEH will have longer gaps between sessions to allow for cleaning between clients. All surfaces will be cleaned with appropriate cleaning materials. Please arrive on time for the session, if you arrive early please stay in your car and Julie will great you once everything is clean.
- Julie will maintain social distancing during the session. During the time CNHC states that temperatures need to be checked. Julie will use an infrared thermometer and will record the client’s temperature. She will wear a suitable face covering if the client requests this. Hand sanitiser will be readily available in the therapy room or you are welcome to bring your own. Any forms that need to be signed will be sent to you prior to the session so you will not need to use a pen. Due to possible contamination, please bring your own water as this will not be provided at the present time.
- To further reduce contamination, Julie would prefer the session be paid for by bank transfer prior to its commencement. If this is not possible please let Julie know and a safe alternative can be discussed.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved