Teenagers can have many different symptoms of anxiety and depression, here are a just a few that Julie has worked with:
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder)
- Facial and body tics
- IBS/upset tummy
- Social anxiety – Fear of going out or seeing friends
- Health anxiety – Fear of themselves or family becoming ill
- Fear of their own death or close family members
- Separation anxiety
- Eating disorders
- General fears and phobias that interfere with their life
- Anger issues
- Sleep issues (Can’t get to sleep, wake during the night, tired even after 8-12 hrs)
These can all be upsetting and frightening for the child and parents. These symptoms can appear quickly, as if from nowhere and often stops the teenager from doing the things they want to do, affecting family life.
Julie has been in this position, as a worried parent, and she didn’t know where to turn to for help. She trained in solution-focused hypnotherapy to help herself and her family. She realised she could also assist many different people with different issues quickly, by using solution focused questions and explaining how the brain worked.
Julie found working with teenagers was a highlight for her; they listened and put into practice what they learned at each session. They transformed from having problems that consumed them, to being happy, confident and enjoying their life in a very short period.
The number of sessions required depends on the person and their specific problem, but often it can be as little as 1-4 sessions.
Please contact Julie to arrange a free phone call to have your questions answered and to find out if hypnotherapy could help your teenager.
Company Address: Broadoak Road, Langford, North Somerset, BS40 5HB
© 2017 All Rights Reserved